Tomorrow class 12 will go for one day trekking in the general area Godawari-Lamatar. It is compulsory for all the students of class 12 to participate.
• It will be working day for Class 12 and attendance will be taken.
• Trekkers will wear only track pant and T-shirt.
• Use comfortable walking shoes.
• Everyone must carry light back pack with a bottle of water, snacks, etc.
• Nobody will wear fancy dresses and shorts.
• Students must maintain complete discipline throughout the trek.
• 6 buses have been arranged.
• Bus routes are available in the downloads section.
• First pick-up point is at 7:00 am.
• Nobody will be absent without prior notice or permission from Principal Sir.
In spite its geographical boundaries, the people of both India and Nepal lived as one, from time immemorial. They crossed the boundaries without restriction for business, employment and education.Nepal has a sizeable best replica watches number of Indians and their contribution in the development[Read More...]
G.P.O. Box No: 1497, Kathmandu, Nepal
014330088, 014330163, 9851211582
email@example.com (PA to Principal)
firstname.lastname@example.org (For direct communication with Principal Sir)