Note for examination:
1. All the dues must be cleared, else student will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
2. Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited. Strict action will be taken, if caught.
3. No retest will be taken, so every student must appear for the exam.
4. Classes VII and VIII will have regular classes till 1.45 pm after the exams are over. Classes IX to XII will disperse immediately after the examination.
5. Class XI has preparatory leave on 28th November, 2019.
In spite its geographical boundaries, the people of both India and Nepal lived as one, from time immemorial. They crossed the boundaries without restriction for business, employment and education.Nepal has a sizeable best replica watches number of Indians and their contribution in the development[Read More...]
G.P.O. Box No: 1497, Kathmandu, Nepal
014330088, 014330163, 9851211582
email@example.com (PA to Principal)
firstname.lastname@example.org (For direct communication with Principal Sir)