1. We are happy to inform you that the school is organizing the annual exhibition on 14th December, 2019 (Saturday) from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. The purpose of the exhibition is to give students an opportunity to showcase their talent and display the projects/assignments undertaken by them during the course of the academic year.
2. Departments and students work hard and put up a good show. It is felt that exhibition should be visited by parents to have the first-hand information of the activities in the school. In addition, it will be a big morale booster and motivation for students.
3. For convenience of parents, PTA is also scheduled on the same day (14th December 2019) from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm for classes I - XII.
4. All the parents are requested to visit the exhibition and also collect the report cards of their wards. It is compulsory for students to be in uniform and no “out dress” will be allowed.
5. Cooperation of all parents is requested.
In spite its geographical boundaries, the people of both India and Nepal lived as one, from time immemorial. They crossed the boundaries without restriction for business, employment and education.Nepal has a sizeable best replica watches number of Indians and their contribution in the development[Read More...]
G.P.O. Box No: 1497, Kathmandu, Nepal
014330088, 014330163, 9851211582
firstname.lastname@example.org (PA to Principal)
email@example.com (For direct communication with Principal Sir)